Inspiration From The Distant Past

Inspiration From The Distant Past
Found note in an old book... warms the cockles of my bookish heart...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Survival Books

No, I don't mean books about surviving in the wilderness. I mean books to read while iced in with possible power outages. The prospect of another icestorm is dreadful to contemplate especially since my house is all electric with a well. Stocked up on survival gear at Walmart like everyone else but I also stopped by the library for my survival books. Guess what I found on the new book shelf?! The latest books by two of my favorite thriller authors!


















The librarian just put them out today. What a great find! It will certainly make a power outage more pleasant. Now I must locate my booklight so I can read after dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box, Book Lovers! Your comments are greatly appreciated so please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions.

Comments/questions will receive a response here and visits will be returned as time allows. We are a chatty bunch but also busy with work/school/family so apologies in advance for any delays.

:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...