Inspiration From The Distant Past

Inspiration From The Distant Past
Found note in an old book... warms the cockles of my bookish heart...

Friday, January 14, 2011

What Shall I Wear Today?- Style secrets of a furry fashionista



Fifi Lapin, (or Fifi Lapip, if you're me because well, erm .... it just sounds cute, okay?!) is a very stylish bunny with a very fashionable book, and also surprisingly helpful. I know. Weird, right?

So the flowerpot-on-the-head thing may be a little out there, but a couple of the outfits are-gasp-wearable! Besides, most people need a little bit of fun in their wardrobe. I mean, suits are nice and all but what you really need is a patchwork v-neck jumpsuit. Fifi will take care of all your style related problems with the flip of a page, show you your essential makeup tools, and some cheap DIY tricks. Don't you wish you were as fabulous as Fifi?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a little something for every mood or occasion. I would pick #1, but then it would remind me to go get some jelly beans, so I pick number 4. I'm diggin' on those sunglasses, tho. Please no pink and purple with red, NEVER! It triggers my gag reflex. It doesn't even work on Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a book! That Fifi is a fabulously dressed bunny! I like outfits 2, 4, 7, 10, 14, and 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Izzy! You are such a good writer, and Fifi Lapip is one very stylish bunny :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the yakkity yak box, Book Lovers! Your comments are greatly appreciated so please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions.

Comments/questions will receive a response here and visits will be returned as time allows. We are a chatty bunch but also busy with work/school/family so apologies in advance for any delays.

:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...